Jason Zroback and Jamie Zroback
British Columbia Land Professionals & LandQuest Realty
Brothers Jason Zroback and Jamie Zroback have a solid business plan that harnesses both of their individual talents and combines them into one powerful marketing system.
Jason has 15 years experience as a licensed realtor selling rural and investment properties in British Columbia. Jamie has a formal University education and business degree in Finance. Combining their practical and formal experience with the drive of their youth adds significant value for their clients.
- Buyer Agency Providing Complete Property Evaluation and Analysis
- Working With Individuals, Investors, Special Interest Groups, Corporations, In Land Acquisition and Disposition
- Assisting International Clients In The Purchasing and Selling Process
- Property Development Management Working With: Agricultural Land Reserve, Ministry of Transportation, Ministry of Health, Regional Districts, Engineers, and Legal Council. Visit www.myparadise.ca for sample project.
- Project Marketing facilitating, Corporate Branding, Website Construction, E-Marketing, Graphic Design, and Print Media Creation. Visit www.myparadise.ca for sample project.
- Skilled Mariners and Outdoorsman Operating Transportation To Water Access Properties
- Education, Experience and Youth
- The Power Of 2 Working Professionals and Support Team
- Additional Marketing Source www.bclandpro.com
- Strong Business Systems Including: Client Management Data Base System, Prospecting System, Client Reporting and Retention System. Visit www.mylasso.com/Signups/bclandpro_signup.php
- Ability To Showcase Lifestyle Opportunities For Unique Properties By Providing The Experience
- Network of Industry Professionals Including: Surveyors, Appraisers, Lenders, Lawyers and Contractors
- Coastal British Columbia
- Trophy Properties
- Unique Land Portfolios
- Recreational Water Access
- Eco-tourism, Fishing & Destination Resorts
- Timbered, Resource Acreages
- Agricultural Land
- Executive Homes
- Hobby Farms
Jason Zroback and Jamie Zroback are both Licensed Trading Representatives. Jason has been in the industry since 1993 and a member of LandQuest since 2000. Jamie holds a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with a concentration in finance.
How We Sell Property
British Columbia Land Professionals is committed to excellence in providing personalized service and honest upfront representation for all purchasers and sellers.
What you can expect from us during the selling process:
- Explain the agency/client relationship.
- Prepare a comparative market analysis that will assist you in pricing your property.
- Prepare detailed colour brochures.
- Include information and pictures of the property our exclusive internet site.
- Share proven tips and techniques that will help your property sell quickly.
- Qualify buyers before showing your property.
- Arrange an appointment for showing the property or provide detailed property and area information, maps and directions to the prospective purchaser.
- Provide regular feedback of the activity on your property and market conditions.
- Promptly present and advise you on any offers to purchase.
- Help you through inspections, appraisals, financing and all matters related to the sale.
- Explain the closing process so you have an estimate of the cash you have at closing.
Follow up and keep in touch after the sale.
We will actively promote your property through the use of effective marketing tools including:
We provide detailed full colour information packages to potential buyers and real estate agents.
Our information package includes maps, plans, photographs, aerial photographs and descriptive text.
This information package is prepared as quickly as possible with input and approval from the owner.
Immediately upon approval it is put on the Internet in its entirety and copies are mailed to a list of qualified buyers.
This format also provides the flexibility to amend any part of the brochure at any time.
These information packages have become a standard by which LandQuest is recognized within the Real Estate industry.
The National Post
The Western Investor,
The Western Standard
The Real Estate Guide
Beautiful BC (as a featured ad)
Other weekly and daily newspapers,
Other appropriate publications used to target specific markets for individual properties.
We reserve the right to limit advertising for some properties if we feel they are not appropriate for specific publications.
(i.e. We don’t advertise ranches in Pacific Yachting.)
Your property will appear on our well maintained, active web site and may earn "feature" on our home page.
MLS may be used as well as networking with other brokers to find a qualified purchaser